Resetting OnTarget Password
You must be using the full site (preferably on a computer) in order to reset your password.
1. Go to https://otb.ontargetclinical.com/
2. Click on the Forgot Password link
3. Enter your username
4. Click on the Send Password Request button
5. You will receive a confirmation that your password has been reset
6. Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of OTC Password Reset. Use the password from the email to login. We recommend copying and pasting it to make sure it is the correct password. Make sure you are not copying any spaces in the beginning or the end of the password.
7. Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to change your password.
a. If you don’t enter a password meeting the requirements, the box will be red and you will receive an error upon save
b. Once you have entered an acceptable password, the box will turn green. Make sure you remember this password to use for future logins and signing notes.
If you did not receive the OTC Password Reset email – first, check your junk and spam folders. If it is not there, contact your supervisor or a security administrator to see if the email on your user record is correct. They are able to update that if needed. You will need to go through this process again if the email needed to be changed.